Monday, October 10, 2011

Angry Bird Birthday Cake

Date:  Oct 10, 2011

Few weeks ago, I tried to design and order an Angry Bird Cake from Cheryl Shuen.  The quote came back is >$400.  I don't think I want to afford such an expensive cake.  So, I decided to buy from Ms. Estee Chan.

This is my son's birthday cake for his school celebration.

IMG_2105.JPG

The birds are angry.  So as the slingshot!

IMG_6854.JPG

And the pigs looks very scared.  It's Jay Jay's birthday!

IMG_6847.JPG

The aim of the game is to use the slingshots with any bird, to hit the green pig standing at the target area there.  Every single bird can be fired/shoot.  But let's don't waste the delicious birds.  :)

IMG_6857.JPG

Let's switch the focusing... Yeap... me, the red bird is flying...

IMG_6865.JPG

As usual, the birthday boy with a big smile on his face.

IMG_6872.JPG

I specially requested the cakes to have more angry birds...

IMG_6870.JPG

So that all 18 class mates in his class will have one angry bird each.

IMG_2117.jpg

It's nice to have one whole row of cakes in the plates and each have an angry bird in it.

IMG_2147.jpg

Kay Kay has two birds.

IMG_2158.jpg

And the birthday boy has a king size red bird, yellow bird and a pig in there.

IMG_2164.jpg

Jay Jay has lots of fun today.  Happy 5th Birthday Jay Jay.

IMG_2179.jpg

Oh ya... I only allow Jay Jay to shoot 1 time with the red bird.  And he launched the red bird into the cake.  But because it is a school celebration, and we do not want the hard work of cleaning up the mess, otherwise, every kids suppose to get a chance to shoot at the pigs.  HaHaHa... But Jay has a lot of fun already.

A lot of people asked me where I ordered my Angry Bird Birthday Cake.  I got the cake from her.

Berry.jpg

Ms. Estee Chan has a blog too.

http://devilliciousberry.blogspot.com/2011/08/angry-birds-season-again.html

 

NewImage.jpg

 

The cake range from S$180 - S$250 or more depending on your design.

Contact her via here mailto:toxicberryme@hotmail.com

 

Thanks Estee.  A very well done cake.  FYI.  I also bought an angry bird cake for my wife back in April done by her.  :)

 

2 comments:

  1. wow, i really like this cake. its really hard for me to find a store and order some. please let me know about that angry birds cake. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are contact in the blog for you to order.

    ReplyDelete