Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bangkok: Safari World - The Shows Is Good!

Date:  June 28, 2013

After taking the bus to tour the Safari.  Now we are back to the entrance where we going to chase some finest animal and stunt shows Thailand can offer.

DSC04371

The Safari World and Marine Park is actually side by side.

DSC04372

The first show we watching is the Orang Utan Show.  It is a special show.

DSC04379

The Orang Utan is going to do boxing.

DSC04374

Ladies and gentlemen, please meet one of the boxer.

DSC04373

We even have cheer lady to start the round.

DSC04380

Take a look at the video clip.  It is so funny.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/v/35seGvaA50o

I love it!

DSC04383

The next show we watch is the Sea Lions show.  Look at the crowds… It is almost full.

IMG 3531

The sea lions are pretty well train.

DSC04389

It is entertaining.

DSC04390

What surprise me is they cater two tables for us to sit down.  We have 15 people, so two table is just nice.  And it is a buffet.  The food is OK.

IMG 3540

Next we off to the Dolphins show.  Again… full house.

IMG 3543

The dolphins are normal pink dolphins.  

DSC04399

The pink dolphins playing her tricks.

DSC04401

No surprise here.

DSC04404

Balancing a ball on its nose.  OK.

DSC04407

Synchronise swimming and jumping.  OK.  I was going to keep my camera to save power.  In fact I have placed the camera in the bag.

DSC04409

Then, suddenly, these 6 adorable dolphins come out from no where.

DSC04413

And I love it!  The dolphins are so good.  And it brings the dolphins shows to the next height.  It is comparable to the San Dieago one.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/v/5zxKOSd4BAg

I wanted to be that dolphins rider.  It is so cool.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/v/xTJwRpiSMVc

And guess how high the dolphins push him?  Very high.

DSC04418

Jay Jay were so happy seeing the dolphins.

DSC04421

Last show is the Cowbow Stunt show.

DSC04392

It is like Hollywood stunt show.  Lots of gun shots.

DSC04397

Quite violent, and quite entertaining too.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/v/o5WgB4mWitY

Out of the 4 shows, I like the dolphins shows the best.  

DSC04424

And I guess my boys agree with me.

IMG 3550

So, I strongly recommend parents with kids to visit this Safari World.  And my guessing is 1 day may not be enough.  May be should cater 2 days. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.
    ทะเบียน สวย

    ReplyDelete